In addition to providing a more affordable and reliable power supply, phase converters offer several benefits. Here are the top five reasons you should invest in a quality phase converter for your farm.
- On-Demand Power Production: Phase converters offer all the three-phase power you need whenever you need it.
- Cost-Effective Power Solution: Phase converters provide reliable three-phase power at a lower cost than what utility companies offer.
- Efficient Power Supply: Since phase converters have a balanced voltage, they produce the steady stream of power that heavy-duty farming equipment requires. What is even better is that they waste little to no power in the process.
- Versatility: While a three-phase power supply can produce single-phase power, a single-phase power supply can’t produce three-phase power. If you need three-phase power, you need a three-phase power supply—such as a phase converter—to get the job done.
- Self-Starting System: While single-phase systems require an external power source to start, three-phase systems start on their own.
Tips & Insights: What Are the Characteristics of IP66 Ratings?