Idler Motor will arrive by freight truck, the panel will arrive by FedEx
If Ordered by 2PM
- Wireless Remotes
- Start and Stop Button with built-in Contactor
- Programmable Timer ON/OFF
- Load Detection OFF
- Load Detection Auto Start and OFF
- AutoLink Box to Transformer
- AutoLink Box to Pair to another Phase Converter
- Wifi or Cloud-Based Energy Phase Meter Includes Timer, Cloud-Base ON/OFF, Voltage Meter, KW per hour, and Cost
- TEFC - Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Generator and Cast Iron Generator
- NEMA 4 Panel Enclosure with Locking Hinged Door
- Voltage Meter Display
- Precision Balanced Voltage
The start and stop button on the 20 HP rotary phase converter - GP20PL is a convenient way to turn the system on and off. If you ever lose power, your phase converter and your equipment will stay in the off position when the power is restored for safety.
We have 12 warehouses across the USA, so you can get it FAST! Phoenix Phase Converters can get your phase converter from one of our warehouses to your door, residential or business address as fast as Next Day in most cases!
Our Customers Come Back
We guarantee here at Phoenix Phase Converters, you will always talk to a highly experience sales and tech support customer care, we are always available, and can answer any questions for you any time of the day or week.
Two generations of hands-on experience. Oversized components, Cast Iron Frames, Totaly Enclosed Fan Cooled idler/generators. Built from years of customer real-world experiences, to last a lifetime of a maintence free Phase Converter.
Our Highly Reliable Motors
At Phoenix Phase Converters we use the best components that last a lifetime. The 20 HP rotary phase converter - GP20PL single phase to three phase system features a totally enclosed fan cooled and cast iron frame motor. The system is sealed from the outside environment and is made to be used in a metal shop, woodshop, outdoors, and in cold or hot weather. Watch this video to learn more.
Not many people know the equipment they might need in the future, not to worry, you can always change the size of the phase converter by adding to it. For example, you can add a 20 HP to a 40 HP and change the size of the converter to 60 HP. Grow while your business grows. The customer demonstrates how he connected two 40 HP Rotary Phase Converters using our AutoLink Box, this is with our last generation phase converters, click on the video below to watch.
Nema 4R Enclosure
Specially Designed Terminal Block for easy and secure connections, oversized for any applications.
The 20 HP rotary phase converter - GP20PL is equipped with a galvanized backplate, proprietary patent-pending capacitor holder, and wire management system. The system features easy connections and oversized components to last a lifetime.
The standard voltage meter display on the 20 HP rotary phase converter - GP20PL is designed to make it easy to monitor your generated phase. The system includes an optional start and stop button with a built-in contactor, a convenient way to turn the phase converter on and aff without the use of a disconnect.
- Rated for any environment, indoor/outdoor.
- Designed to work for voltage-sensitive equipment.
- INPUT: 208-250V - 50/60 hz Single Phase
- OUTPUT 208-250V - 50/60 hz Three Phase
- Download the manual for, Dimensions, Size, Weight, Spec Sheet, and Wiring Diagram
- Voltage meter display